Sunday, April 13, 2008

Uber was too tricky to fiddle around with and blogspot seems just as effective in delivering what I want but without all the visual gimmicks and whistles.

Just wanna upload some photos and indulge myself in some blogging from time to time.

Anyways heres a photo I took in Sydney last year. The NAB sponsored some kinda sculpture exhibition along Bondi beach.


I like how the kid's shorts and tops match and the overall movement in the frame.



Last Saturday we went to Dulwich and had a wander around. I bought a 1940s physician bag from this antique seller. She's had the store for 25 years and it is quite an amazing place to walk into. She didn't want us taking photos in her store but after some persuasion, she was willing to be photographed. The 500mm is hard to use in such confined spaces and I'm still coming to grips with the shallow DOF.

A statue for sale across the road from GG's cafe.

JJ Holmes at the WBHF 'reunion' lunch at the Exeter a week or two ago. His fro's coming along well.

The ex-team leader taking a quick break from work to join us.


Yesterday after coming home, my neighbours cat was wandering around the driveway. I never liked her much but she really wanted some attention today.

The weddings were going off on Saturday afternoon. These two classy gentlemen didn't mind posing for a photo. The driver even offered to straighten up the wheel of his limo. The Pepsi can in his friend's hand put me off at first but I think it adds a nice comical feature to the shot.

No comments: